5002 - 51 Street
Alberta T0A 1V0
|Sunday|| 12:00pm — 08:00pm |
|Monday|| 10:00am — 10:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 10:00am — 10:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 10:00am — 10:00pm |
Reviews of Wally's Liquor Grassland
- Derek McLennan Added 2018-10-20★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I hear the food is good.
I've read the food is good.
I've also read that the service is good.
If being ignored for 10 minutes then greeted with a nod and a grunt is your definition of good service, then this place is for you, I never got to order anything because after 10 minutes of looking at the only worker present who only grunted at me, I decided a sub from the gas station next door would be a nice plan, at least the staff there are friendly.
- Courtenay Sutton Added 2018-10-10★ ★ ★ ★ ★Stopped there on the way to fort McMurray, we got the burgers fried and onion rings. Great food. Service was excellent and staff was very friendly.
- peplzwachr Added 2018-08-31★ ★ ★ ★ ★Donair is a solid 8/10. Size is filling. The grilled cheese is good too. Owner is fantastic. Very accommodating. Girl friend is a vegetarian, so he even started thinking of what he could make to accommodate her diet. He even cleaned the grill even though he hasn't cooked anything on it prior to our arrival. Rating at a 5 star because the food is solid 4 and the guy deserves a 5.
- Mickey Le Clair Added 2018-08-30★ ★ ★ ★ ★I am addicted to the super donair and cheese at this place!! They make it perfect every time and it’s less money then a foot long sub from across the street!!! P.S the milkshakes are to die for!! If it wouldn’t cost me $100 in fuel I would bring the family up from Edmonton every weekend!!!
MUST EAT HERE
- Jesse Cornelious Added 2018-08-20★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Burgers were saucy and big, wish the patties were fresh beef instead of frozen patties.
French fries were awesome, battered and deep fried.
Share this page